If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Was too late to get much of the comics during FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. I got mostly independent publishers, but the one I really liked was JOHNNY RAYGUN. Really funny. Got TEEN TITANS GO and MARVEL AGE: SPIDER-MAN for my two nephews, and got the Image Summer thingie. If it wasn't for INVINCIBLE being featured, I wouldn't have picked it up.

Also got a few local comics, like BAYLANS ( though I haven't gotten to reead it yet) and MONOCHROME FIESTA. Fiesta was a nice read, if you don't let the art bother you much.

Also ran into Azrael in front of Filbars. Nice meeting you, man!

No comments: