If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This blog has been so inactive the past few weeks. If it were a real person it would have been overweight by now.

Haven't blogged so much because we've been swamped with work in the office since January started. And it shows no signs of slowing down.

It was my birthday yesterday, and I went home at around 11pm. Heck of a way to spend one's birthday, but, hey, it pays the bills.

When I got home, Kuki was putting Jade to sleep, but then she had a sudden burst of energy when she saw me. We ended up sleeping close to 1am.

At least the day ended on a high note. =)

4 comments:

Heffer Wolfe said...

o nga pala, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i was thinking sino sa mga kaibigan ko yung may birthday ng jan. 9 (akala ko yung isa dun sa college barkada ko).

you deserve a break dude.

Reno said...

Salamat!

dodo dayao said...

Uy belated pre.

At salamat sa shirt. :-)

Reno said...

Thanks! Kasya ba yung shirt? Anlaki kasi ng katawan mo e.