If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

No Komikon aftermath post for me! Yep, I don't have anything to say about the Komikon that hasn't been said anywhere else. I'd just like to say that I enjoyed it the third time around, got some really nice indie reading materials (Heubert Khan Michael's UNSTOPPABLE on the top of that list), got to meet some people I've waited a long time to meet (I'm looking at you, Gio!) and got some nice complimentary stuff (thanks, Gerry, for ELMER #3, and Ed, for KADILIMAN, to mention a few). Thank you, too, to Budjette Tan and the Alamat guys (and gals) and to my bro for sticking around to help me at my table.

Sorry if my thoughts are a bit of a jumble. I just had a two-day bout with the flu and I'm not sure if I'm at 100% yet. I think I'll take a nap now.

2 comments:

SeƱor Enrique said...

The world of Pinoy comics is one I'd like to know more about someday.

Merry Christmas!

Reno said...

A Merry Christmas to you and everyone, too!