If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I'm gonna be a father!!!

Last Monday, Kuki (my wife) and I went to the doctor to see if she was pregnant. Last week, she was complaining that her stomach was aching. She'd been delayed for more than two months now so she took a pregnancy test. The result turned out to be "weak positive," so we decided not to announce things until we were sure.

As things turned out, she IS pregnant, and we couldn't be happier. After four years of marriage, God has chosen to bless us with this great gift.

The baby is almost three months (!) old, and even the doctor was surprised that we didn't know until now.

How do I feel about all this? It's all a mixture of happiness, excitement, and even a little bit of fear. This will really mean a BIG change in our life, and I hope we'll be ready for it.

So to all our friends who might be reading this... get your gifts ready. He he. Just kidding. I'm so happy i don't even mind working overtime tonight.

No comments: