If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

IT'S A GIRL!!!! (well... most probably.)

Kuki and I went to the doctor yesterday for her monthly pregnancy check-up, and it ws time for our second ultrasound. The baby was in a breech position (suhi to my fellow Pinoys), but the doc said not to worry, most babies go back to the right position after a while.

There was no visible sign of a penis, but there also wasn't a visible sign that there's a slit in between the baby's legs, indicating that it's a girl. But the doc said in all likelihood it is a girl. The baby's 5 months old, and we'll get to know for sure on the seventh month.

The first ultrasound we had, the baby looked like a peanut... but this time you could see that it's really another human being in there. You could see the legs, the face, the arms... you could even count her fingers.

I hope everything goes well during this pregnancy, and I thank God for taking care of Kuki and the baby.

No comments: