If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I am a Catholic. I am a Christian. And I stay that way because this is where I'm happy.

I don't know why some of the other Christian sects continually bash Catholics. They say a good number of us are non-practicing Catholics, thta many of us are what you would consider "lapsed Catholics." But when you think it through, the reason why so many Catholics are like that is because we number billions in the world. I can say the same about some people I know who are Baptists or Protestants or whatever who don't practice their faith, too. The only reason Catholics are singled out is because there are many of us.

And unlike some of the other religious faiths (like two Christian sects on TV who've been taking potshots at one another recently), the Catholic Church doesn't say anything about our other Christian brothers.

And Churches on Sundays are almost always full. That's a sign that many people still practice their faith.

And so it's with conviction that I say... I am proud to be Catholic.

No comments: