If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Well... at long last I've switched to the new Blogger. Which really doesn't mean anything, really. I'm still the web-illiterate guy that I always was. :P

Haven't blogged for so long because, once again, Blogger had been blocked in the office. Time will tell if it's gonna get re-blocked again.

What's new? I've gotten a comicspace account, which is great. Lots of comic fans, creators, publishers there. if you're a comic geek like me, you should definitely sign up. You can find my page here.

Gio Paredes has announced that he'll be releasing his indie comic soon, entitled Kalayaan. Be on the lookout for that as well.

Speaking of Gio Paredes and Kalayaan, a team-up between Kalayaan and Maskarado will occur in MASKARADO #8, plotted by Gio and scripted and drawn by me. Hopefully it'll be out by the middle of the year.

This year is also Maskarado's 15th anniversary, and I'm cooking up something for Maskarado readers and fans. I can't announce it yet, I want it to be a surprise. :)

I've got another a few international projects lined up, but I don't know if I can announce them yet. I'll update stuff here as soon as they become much more definite.

That's all for now, I guess. TTFN!

No comments: