If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was thinking of doing a Bayan Knights sketchbook, to be released in limited copies around the latter part of next year (maybe), and proceeds would go to funding the Bayan Knights comic book. Bayan Knights head honcho Gilbert Monsanto thought it was a good idea, so I'm posting the first sketch I did here, just to give a preview of how the illustrations would look like. And the first character out of the gate is none other than the leader of the group, Sarhento Sagrado...
WE ARE ONE! :)

1 comment:

Gio Paredes said...

Parang pose ni Uncle Sam. :D

"We want you as a new recruit." :D