Comics Creation at Discovery Summer CampChannel your creativity and sharpen your eye for detail. Find out how fun it is to draw just like in comic books. Learn from one of the country’s top comics illustrator. The lessons will cover basic anatomy, perspective and composition, storytelling and a lot more.
• Instructor: Reno Maniquis
• Age group: 11 -14 years old
• Course length: Five, two-hour sessions
• Schedule: Fridays, April 15- May 20, 2011
• Fee: P5,500 + book donation, fee is inclusive of Discovery Kit and basic materials
Graduation exhibit at The Podium, May 23 to 29, 2011. Graduation rites at The Podium, May 29, 2011. For inquiries, please call Michelle Lamar and Rowena Gulle at (63 2) 719.8888 / 719.6910 or email us at email@example.com