If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, October 20, 2006

An article on Philippine Komiks by Benjamin Ong Pang Kean is now up at NEWSARAMA. They emailed me about it some time ago, but alas I didn't open my yahoo mail until recently and didn't get to reply to their questions about Philippine komiks. My apologies, Mr. Ong Pang Kean. But I know Gerry, Budjette and the other komikeros were more than able to give Newsarama their money's worth (figuratively speaking). Link to part 1 of the article below...

CELEBRATING 120 YEARS OF KOMIKS FROM THE PHILIPPINES I: THE HISTORY OF KOMIKS

And for the KOMIKON tomorrow, here's a look at the cover of the preview comic...



Bili kayo!

No comments: