If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Here's the first page of the short story I did with author Patrick Tkaczynski for the anthology Sequential Suicide: Slop...



If you want to know more, there's an interview with editor Steven Prouse right here.

I'll try to get ahold of some copies and hopefully I'll be selling some of it here in the Philippines in the near future. :)

Oh, and check out the new link I added to the links list on the right. It's a blog site called Video 48. They've got cool scans of vintage Philippine movies. I was especially surprised to learn that Victor Wood once played Batman! If you're a movie buff, I suggest you check it out. It's awesome!

No comments: