If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009



METRO COMIC CON, August 8-9, 2009... That's this coming Saturday and Sunday at the Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall.

I was almost not going to be able to make it to the con, but schedules got shifted and it freed up my weekend. Yay!

I'll most likely be there Saturday afternoon, roaming around. I was also invited to join the Indie Comic Panel by Heubert Khan Michael, so I'll be joining him, Budjette Tan, Gilbert Monsanto, Ner Pedrina, Elbert Or and maybe a few others. That will be on Saturday, 5 to 6pm. So if you're going to attend, don't ask me any questions because I'm ill-equipped to answer them. Hahaha!

No comments: