If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Now that I've learned how to post pics on this blog, I've decided to post the entire original run of MASKARADO here. I'm taking my cue from all the webcomics proliferating on the internet. I hope to post around 1-2 strips a week, so be sure to check back here from time to time.

This strip ran from February 20 to August 30, 1992. I'm scanning these from the original printed newspaper, so the images are a bit dirty because of the not-so-good printing back in those days. I've tried to clean up the strips as best i can, and I've completely re-lettered them so they can be read more clearly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For more webcomic goodness, Check out the Monday Comics Webring.

No comments: