If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, July 22, 2005

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

The escalator incident happened again! Worse this time. There were two of them. Andthey didn't even know each other but it seemed like their minds were in agreement that they had to block me from walking past them up the escalator.

So here's how it happened...

I got on the escalator, and there was this woman in front of me. I said "excuse me" so i could get past her. But then, she started walking up. Okay, I said to myself. As long as I'm still walking up it doesn't matter. Then abpout four steps up, she almost passed this other woman on our right side (we were on the left side of the narrow escalator). For no reason at all, this other woman started walking up, too (for reference's sake I'll call the woman in front of me Ms. A and the other Ms. B). So now, there were two women walking up the escalator side-by-side in front of me. Then, Ms. A stopped walking, because there was someone in front of her. Inexplicably, Ms. B stopped walking, too, even though her way wasn't blocked in any way. Gah! Now my way was blocked! I had to squeeze in between them to get past.

Next time, I'm gonna block someone too. Then I'll have my REVENGE... Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!!!!!

Ah, screw it.

6 comments:

Ed said...

Sana kinulit mo ng puro "Excuse me." Ganun ginagawa ko eh. Pag di umusad, Tatagalugin ko. I think I make it as an insult pag Tinagalog. Maiisip nila na I'm telling them di sila nakakaintindi ng English. :P Hehehehe.

Pag di pa rin gumalaw, I'll squeeze through. Masagi ko sila I'll say sorry. Pasensyahan na lang.

-ed

Anonymous said...

Yun na nga lang ang magagawa. Kung galit pa rin sila pagkatapos ng excuse me or sorry, e problema na nila yun.

Heffer Wolfe said...

It's a conspiracy, actually. nag-uusap sila via a mindlink na haharangan ka nila no matter what.

wala na kong pakialam ngayon. ginagawa ko na lang isisiksik ko na sarili ko o kaya talagang lalapit na ko ng husto para pag naramdaman nilang merong nakasunod sa kanila ng ganun kalapit, either tatabi sila o bibilisan na nila lakad nila.

kaasar e.

Anonymous said...

O kaya hingahan mo ang mga batok nila. ehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. :)

Anonymous said...

Ako yung nag-"ditto." nag-error itong blogger ginawa akong anonymous sa sarili kong blog. =P