If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I was browsing the 'net when I came upon this particular image...



Looks kinda familiar...



The artist of the top piece is Rodel Tapaya. this was made for a children's book entitled ANG BATANG MARAMING BAWAL from CANVAS.

I really don't mind the swipe. Lord knows I've done my fair share of that, too. I just decided to post it here because I found it amusing.

The book is actually pretty good, both story and illustrations. I think I'll be hunting this one down so I can read it to Jade.

3 comments:

Ed said...

"CR"? Okay, amusing nga. Hahaha!

kc cordero said...

i still like the reno creation a lot. :) pero nakakatuwa rin pag kinokopya, ano?

Reno said...

Oo nga, Ed. Di ko na-point out yun ah. hehe.

KC, kaya I don't mind na kinopya. Nakaka-boost din ng ego. :)