If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I've gotten some submissions for TABLOID KOMIKS, and I gotta say that they're all great. I've got some great stuff lined up. There's a prose piece from Alamat head honcho Budjette Tan, more DROLLS from Ariel Atienza, a two-pager from Tatum Milambiling, also known as Greco M (check out his strip in the Manila Bulletin), and a 4-page story from Jhomar Soriano, whose RUMBLE TO KAGA strip has appeared in Dark Horse's Blade of the Immortal.

I'm still trying to meet the KomiKon deadline I've set for TABLOID #4, but MASKARADO will definitely have a new issue (#7) that's going to be available there.

No comments: