If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Last Sunday, Jade bumped her cheek in our bathroom's doorway. Naturally, she cried. After she had calmed down a bit, I asked her if she wanted to put ice on her bruise. She then promptly said (in a bit of a baby-ish way) "ice, ice......... baby." I almost rolled on the floor laughing. Where in the world did she learn that phrase?!?! Kuki then told me that her cousin Kitten taught her that.

Ewan ko ba sa batang ito. When it comes to learning ABCs and 123s, she refuses to listen and learn. Pero pagdating sa kalokohan and other nonsense stuff, she picks it up almost instantly. Just take a gander at this photo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And just think, she's only 22 months old. I look forward to years still to come.

We love ya, Jade!

No comments: