If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

USELESS THOUGHT...

Why do we call thin people "skinny?" Aren't they supposed to be called "boney?"

When a person has a lot of hair, they're "hairy," so I guess when you have a lot of skin, you should be "skinny," as opposed to a thin person who I think doesn't have that much skin, right?

So, if you're on the chubby side, that's when you should be called 'skinny," since you have much more skin than the average person.

2 comments:

Ed said...

True. It's like when I was in England with my former partner asking her about Robin Hood. I was thinking about why he doesn't have a hood, only hat? He should be called Robin Hat. :P Ok, korni yun. Hehehehe.

Anonymous said...

Nyek!