(Sort of) tagged by Budjette...
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I've always dreamt of becoming a back-up singer. Not the main singer. Just back-up.
2) When we were kids and Ghostbusters was really popular, we used to go out at night with plastic spraying containers filled with gas, a lighter, and a mini-aquarium strapped to my back hoping to catch ghosts (you put together what all the equipment was for). I doubt my parents knew that I was sneaking those things out of the house.
3) I don't know how to talk in public. But tell me to dance, sing or perform (not that I do all those things well, mind you) and it's no sweat. But ask me to speak, I stutter and freeze up.
4) I was a cheerdancer back in my senior year in high school. And a theatre club member. That's why some people think I'm gay.
5) Small kids stare at me. I don't know why.
6) I have exactly ONE chest hair.
And I tag... nobody. If you'd like to participate, then just do it. No pressure. :)