If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

PAHABOL PARA SA KOMIKON...

Komikon 2005 is almost upon us (this Saturday!), and I'd like to announce the meager offerings of my booth.

I'll be selling the latest issue of Maskarado, number 7, and also back issues of all the previous issues. Also available are Maskarado shirts and limited copies of all the issues of Tabloid Komiks.

Also, Dodo Dayao & Bong Leal's Askals comic book will be for sale.

There will also be keychains and polybags for sale.

I'll also be bringing some original art for anyone who'd like to browse through them. Not for sale, just to be clear about it.

I guess that would be it. Kitakits!

3 comments:

Ed said...

Demmet...mauubos pera ko sa Komik Kon! Marami akong bibilin...syete! XD

Anonymous said...

Pati keychain bili ka! =)

Ed said...

We'll see kung magkakasya pera ko. Nyahaha! :D