If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Last night, I trooped to the newsstand near Shaw Blvd. where I occassionally buy Liwayway magazine (one of the few newsstands left who sells it), hoping to get a copy of the latest issue. It was their "Buwan ng Wika" issue, which I read about in Gerry's journal. To my shock, the newsstand was GONE!!!! In fact, the whole line of stalls that used to be there were gone! What was there were these tiangge type stalls where they sell cellphone accessories.

Now I'm at a loss as to where to buy a copy. All the newsstands I used to frequent have all closed down. I don't want to subscribe, since I only buy it occassionally when there's a topic of interest that I want to check out.

Bummer.

No comments: