If you want to see samples of my comics work, head on over to CapsuleZone! If you want to see my graphic design portfolio, just go to Reno Maniquis Graphic Works! Thanks for dropping by!

Monday, August 08, 2005

TEAM-UP!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I did the illustration above because Ner Pedrina wanted to do a team-up between Maskarado and his character, Sandata. He sent me a first draft of his story, and it got me excited to at least draw these two characters together. And if anyone remembers, Ner did a nice job of these two together before, so it's only fair I return the favor.

It's also a big coincidence that Ner brought up his idea of a team-up, just when I'm in the process of scripting and drawing another team-up with another flag-based hero, this time created by Gio Paredes (from a plot by him, too), who is perhaps Maskarado's biggest fan. I'll try to post images in the future.

'Ika nga sa Pinoy komiks:

ITUTULOY...

10 comments:

Ed said...

Nice, man! I like this! :D

-ed

Anonymous said...

Thanks ed!

Ner P said...

salamat ulit, nice to know di lang pala ako ang may team-up sa yo.

wish those other team-ups and cameos by my team with other creators pushes thru.

Anonymous said...

ner, baka may short stories ka about the sanduguan characters na mga hanggang 8 pages long, baka gutso mo ilabas ko sa TABLOID KOMIKS. ; )

Rey said...

ang galing naman...

Ner P said...

so far wala akong 8-pager, pag maluwag yung calendar ko, gagawa ako.

jonasdiego said...

Ganda! :D

Anonymous said...

Ang soft! =P

Anonymous said...

hey apply ka sa pixar para mas malaki ang kita :)

Anonymous said...

He he wala akong alam sa 3D graphics. Si Dragon pag-apply-in mo. =)